Thursday, October 11, 2007
Mallory's evaluation
So, I just got Mallory's Speech evaluation and I thought it would be really fitting to post above the video below! This is what the therapist had to say about Mallory:
"The above scores are indicative of a moderate auditory comprehension delay with expressive communication skills in the low normal range when compared to her peer group. However, the auditory comprehension score should be interpreted with caution in that many of the test items presented to her were met with refusals. When asked to identify objects in pictures, body parts, clothing, or follow directions, Mallory simply responded with "no" and went on to something else."
And then later in the report.....
"As stated above, it is difficult to determine whether Mallory presents with true auditory comprehension delay in that she repeatedly refused to complete tasks presented to her. She often ignored directions regardless if visual and verbal cues were used or not used. At this time, Mallory shows no interest in picture books and responds with "no" to most requests."
HA!! Ryan and I had a really good laugh about that! NO KIDDING! She is her mothers daughter I am afraid! What goes around comes around I guess! I am so sorry parents! :)
By the way, she LOVES picture books and will do anything you want her too, IF you make it appear to be her idea, or with plenty of "good girl"s!
Now, tell me this girl isn't smart after you watch the cutest video EVER! (below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment